- The Hon Michael McCormack MP (Former Assistant Minister for Defence)
Assistant Minister for Defence
- Ruby Cameron (Minister McCormack’s office) – 0455 091 557
- Defence Media – (02) 6127 1999
- Elected to the House of Representatives for Riverina, New South Wales, 2010.
- Parliamentary Secretary to the Minister for Finance from 18.9.13 to 21.9.15.
- Assistant Minister to the Deputy Prime Minister from 21.9.15.
- House of Representatives Standing: House from 25.10.10 to 5.8.13; Regional Australia from 25.10.10 to 5.8.13.
- Director, Nationals federal election campaigns for Riverina, 2004 and 2007.
- Vice-Chairman, Nationals Riverina Electorate Council 2010.
- Member, Nationals State Central Council (NSW) 2010.
- Born 2.8.1964, Wagga Wagga, NSW.
Qualifications and occupation before entering Federal Parliament
- Journalist and reporter, The Daily Advertiser, Wagga Wagga 1981-88; Sub-editor 1988-91; Acting Editor 1991-92; Editor 1992-2002.
- Group Editor, Riverina Media Group 1996-2002.
- Publisher, MSS Media Services and Solutions 2002-10.