The Defence Innovation 2020 online conference will provide a unique opportunity for Australia’s defence industry and innovation sector to learn more about how to turn creative ideas into ground-breaking defence capabilities.
From 23-27 November 2020, delegates will hear from senior Defence leaders and engage directly with capability managers and experts during six 90-minute webinars.
Minister for Defence Industry Melissa Price said it was exciting to see such an interesting program with an impressive line-up of expert presenters engaging with Australian businesses and research institutions.
“I am pleased to be delivering the opening address to Defence Innovation 2020,” Minister Price said.
“Events of this type strengthen the partnership between Defence and industry and make it easier for industry to respond to the future challenges we share.
“I look forward to seeing Defence and innovative Australian businesses explore how they can work together to strengthen Australia’s military capability edge.”
The conference will include the following webinars:
- Webinar 1: Innovating with Defence (23 November).
- Webinar 2: Partnering to shape the future of Defence warfare (24 November).
- Webinar 3: Maritime, Land and Air Domains (25 November).
- Webinar 4: A state-based perspective (26 November).
- Webinar 5: Information, Space and Cyber (27 November).
- Webinar 6: Virtual Networking Event (27 November).
For more information and how to register for one or all webinars, please visit: http://bit.ly/2TRS3Q0